These authors contributed equally to this work.
Real-Time Observation of the Self-Assembly of Hybrid Polyoxometalates Using Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3720–3724, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, E. F., Miras, H. N., Rosnes, M. H. and Cronin, L. (2011), Real-Time Observation of the Self-Assembly of Hybrid Polyoxometalates Using Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3720–3724. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006938
We acknowledge financial support from the EPSRC, the Royal Society of Edinburgh, and Marie Curie actions, and collaborative work with Bruker Daltonics Ltd.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
- Royal Society of Edinburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!