This research was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), for which M.F. is the principal investigator, and also in part by Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), MEXT (Japan). Part of this work was conducted at the Center for Nano Lithography & Analysis, The University of Tokyo, supported by MEXT (Japan). K.S. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
The Precise Synthesis and Growth of Core–Shell Nanoparticles within a Self-Assembled Spherical Template†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4858–4861, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Suzuki, K., Takao, K., Sato, S. and Fujita, M. (2011), The Precise Synthesis and Growth of Core–Shell Nanoparticles within a Self-Assembled Spherical Template. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4858–4861. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006965
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- MEXT (Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!