We thank the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology (08dj1400100-2), the National Basic Research Program of China (973)-2009CB825300, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China for financial support (21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 20821002, and 20732008).
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of 1,6-Diynes: Synthesis of 2,3-Disubstituted 3-Pyrroline Derivatives†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2583–2587, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, D.-H., Yao, L.-F., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2011), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of 1,6-Diynes: Synthesis of 2,3-Disubstituted 3-Pyrroline Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2583–2587. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006969
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 08dj1400100-2
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 20821002, 20732008
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.