This work was funded by BBSRC/EPSRC grant E021611. We thank Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd for funding (D.F.) and for strain SANK73390, and Dr. C. P. Butts for assistance with NMR analysis. MRSA=methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Engineered Thiomarinol Antibiotics Active against MRSA Are Generated by Mutagenesis and Mutasynthesis of Pseudoalteromonas SANK73390†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 3271–3274, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Murphy, A. C., Fukuda, D., Song, Z., Hothersall, J., Cox, R. J., Willis, C. L., Thomas, C. M. and Simpson, T. J. (2011), Engineered Thiomarinol Antibiotics Active against MRSA Are Generated by Mutagenesis and Mutasynthesis of Pseudoalteromonas SANK73390. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3271–3274. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007029
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
- BBSRC/EPSRC. Grant Number: E021611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!