H.I. and H. Lemmetyinen thank the strategic international cooperative program with Finland (JST). T.U. is grateful for a Grant-in-Aid from Specific Area Research, MEXT (Japan) (Carbon Nanotube Nano-Electronics), the Murata Science Foundation, and the Noguchi Institute. N.T. thanks the JSPS fellowship for young scientists. H.L., N.V.T., and H.L. thank Academy of Finland.
Carbon Nanotube Wiring of Donor–Acceptor Nanograins by Self-Assembly and Efficient Charge Transport†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4615–4619, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Umeyama, T., Tezuka, N., Kawashima, F., Seki, S., Matano, Y., Nakao, Y., Shishido, T., Nishi, M., Hirao, K., Lehtivuori, H., Tkachenko, N. V., Lemmetyinen, H. and Imahori, H. (2011), Carbon Nanotube Wiring of Donor–Acceptor Nanograins by Self-Assembly and Efficient Charge Transport. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4615–4619. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007065
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
- MEXT (Japan)
- Murata Science Foundation
- Noguchi Institute
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!