Financial support from the Major State Basic Research and Development Program (2009CB825300), National Natural Science Foundation of China (20732005), and Project for Basic Research in Natural Science Issued by Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science (08dj1400100) is greatly appreciated. We thank Mr. Guobin Chai of our research group for reproducing the results presented in entry 2 of Table 2, entry 4 of Table 3, and Equation 1 in Scheme 3.
Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Three-Component Nickel-Catalyzed syn-Hydrocarboxylation of Alkynes with Diethyl Zinc and Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2578–2582, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Li, S., Yuan, W. and Ma, S. (2011), Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Three-Component Nickel-Catalyzed syn-Hydrocarboxylation of Alkynes with Diethyl Zinc and Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2578–2582. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007128
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Major State Basic Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20732005
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science. Grant Number: 08dj1400100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!