This work was supported by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Z40550506), the European Research Council (AdG HORIZOMS), the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic (203/08/1445), and the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MSM 6046137307 and LC 521).
In-Flight Epimerization of a Bis-Tröger Base†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2401–2404, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Révész, Á., Schröder, D., Rokob, T. A., Havlík, M. and Dolenský, B. (2011), In-Flight Epimerization of a Bis-Tröger Base. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2401–2404. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007162
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: Z40550506
- European Research Council
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/08/1445
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MSM 6046137307, LC 521
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!