We thank the Bavarian NMR Center (BNMRZ) for NMR measurement time. This study was supported by the EMBO (fellowship to T.M.), the Austrian Science Fund (FWF, Schrödinger fellowship to T.M.), the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds, the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation (fellowships to T.G.), and the European Commission contracts 3D Repertoire (LSHG-CT-2005-512028), NIM3 (No. 226507), and EU-NMR (No. RII3-026145).
Structural Analysis of Large Protein Complexes Using Solvent Paramagnetic Relaxation Enhancements†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 17, pages 3993–3997, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Madl, T., Güttler, T., Görlich, D. and Sattler, M. (2011), Structural Analysis of Large Protein Complexes Using Solvent Paramagnetic Relaxation Enhancements. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3993–3997. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007168
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: LSHG-CT-2005-512028, 226507, RII3-026145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!