The MENRT (A.R.M.), the Région Languedoc-Roussillon (D.L.), and the CNRS are gratefully acknowledged for financial support. I.B. thanks the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (project no. MSM 0021620835). We thank Dr. C. Mari for helpful discussions.
Dynamic and Programmable DNA-Templated Boronic Ester Formation†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4193–4196, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Martin, A. R., Barvik, I., Luvino, D., Smietana, M. and Vasseur, J.-J. (2011), Dynamic and Programmable DNA-Templated Boronic Ester Formation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4193–4196. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007170
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- Région Languedoc-Roussillon
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 0021620835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!