These authors contributed equally to this work.
Highly Diastereoselective Iron-Mediated C(sp2)C(sp3) Cross-Coupling Reactions between Aryl Grignard Reagents and Cyclic Iodohydrine Derivatives†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 3303–3307, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Steib, A. K., Thaler, T., Komeyama, K., Mayer, P. and Knochel, P. (2011), Highly Diastereoselective Iron-Mediated C(sp2)C(sp3) Cross-Coupling Reactions between Aryl Grignard Reagents and Cyclic Iodohydrine Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3303–3307. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007187
Funding from the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013, ERC grant no. 227763) is acknowledged. We thank the SFB 749 and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support, and are grateful to BASF AG, W. C. Heraeus GmbH, Chemetall GmbH, and Solvias AG for the generous gift of chemicals. K.K. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences (JSPS) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- European Research Council. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!