This work was supported by awards from the NIGMS (GM077170), NIAID (AI067494), and AHA (0855743G). Lai-Ping (Pinky) Yan is thanked for the experimental assistance. Dr. Winter and Mr. Kramer (UM—St. Louis) are thanked for HRMS determinations.
S-Benzimidazolyl Glycosides as a Platform for Oligosaccharide Synthesis by an Active–Latent Strategy†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4197–4201, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Hasty, S. J., Kleine, M. A. and Demchenko, A. V. (2011), S-Benzimidazolyl Glycosides as a Platform for Oligosaccharide Synthesis by an Active–Latent Strategy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4197–4201. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007212
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- NIGMS. Grant Number: GM077170
- NIAID. Grant Number: AI067494
- AHA. Grant Number: 0855743G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!