This work was supported financially by a Grant-in-Aid for the Program for Promotion of Basic and Applied Research for Innovations in the Bio-oriented Technology Research Advancement Institution (BRAIN).
Total Synthesis of Aspergillide A and B Based on the Transannular Oxy-Michael Reaction†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2618–2620, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Kanematsu, M., Yoshida, M. and Shishido, K. (2011), Total Synthesis of Aspergillide A and B Based on the Transannular Oxy-Michael Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2618–2620. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007327
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!