The partial support of the US National Science Foundation (CHE-0717995 and ECCS-0708923) for this work is gratefully acknowledged.
Activation of Vinyl Iodides for the Highly Enantioselective Addition to Aldehydes†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2368–2370, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
DeBerardinis, A. M., Turlington, M. and Pu, L. (2011), Activation of Vinyl Iodides for the Highly Enantioselective Addition to Aldehydes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2368–2370. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007351
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0717995, ECCS-0708923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!