This work was supported in part by the Camille & Henry Dreyfus Foundation and the US National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant CTS-0554108. We thank Prof. Gyula Vigh for graciously providing cyclodextran samples, as well as for many helpful discussions. We also thank the staff in the Materials Characterization Facility (MCF) and the Microscopy & Imaging Center (MIC) at Texas A&M. V.M.U. gratefully acknowledges support from the K. R. Hall Professorship at Texas A&M.
Tunable Synthesis of Encapsulated Microbubbles by Coupled Electrophoretic Stabilization and Electrochemical Inflation†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3739–3743, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-W., Shaikh, F. A. and Ugaz, V. M. (2011), Tunable Synthesis of Encapsulated Microbubbles by Coupled Electrophoretic Stabilization and Electrochemical Inflation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3739–3743. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007377
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Camille & Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CTS-0554108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!