We thank the NSF of China (Nos. 20725621, 20876024, 21076032, 21072024, and 21006009), the National Basic Research Program of China (2009CB724706), and the Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project (707016) for support of this work. We also thank Dr. Richard W. Horobin for advice on the estimation of logP values.
An Effective Minor Groove Binder as a Red Fluorescent Marker for Live-Cell DNA Imaging and Quantification†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4180–4183, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Peng, X., Wu, T., Fan, J., Wang, J., Zhang, S., Song, F. and Sun, S. (2011), An Effective Minor Groove Binder as a Red Fluorescent Marker for Live-Cell DNA Imaging and Quantification. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4180–4183. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007386
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20725621, 20876024, 21076032, 21072024, 21006009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB724706
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project. Grant Number: 707016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!