This work was supported by a Grant in Aid for Scientific Research for Priority Area “Coordination Programming” (area 2107) from MEXT (Japan), the JSPS, the EPSRC, the University of Glasgow, and WestCHEM.
Mapping the Sequential Self-Assembly of Heterometallic Clusters: From a Helix to a Grid†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4844–4848, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Newton, G. N., Onuki, T., Shiga, T., Noguchi, M., Matsumoto, T., Mathieson, J. S., Nihei, M., Nakano, M., Cronin, L. and Oshio, H. (2011), Mapping the Sequential Self-Assembly of Heterometallic Clusters: From a Helix to a Grid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4844–4848. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007388
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- MEXT (Japan)
- University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!