We are grateful to Lars van der Mee, Pieter Braams, Hao Dinh, and Bart Homan for their help with the synthesis of the compounds, and to Wim Kruizinga and Theodora Tiemersma-Wegman for the HRMS analysis. This work was supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO), STW/Nanoned (C.B.M.), the European Commission (Marie Curie European Reintegration Grant, (R.E.), and COST Action D43 (G.J.M.K.).
Responsive Vesicles from Dynamic Covalent Surfactants†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 15, pages 3421–3424, April 4, 2011
How to Cite
Minkenberg, C. B., Li, F., van Rijn, P., Florusse, L., Boekhoven, J., Stuart, M. C. A., Koper, G. J. M., Eelkema, R. and van Esch, J. H. (2011), Responsive Vesicles from Dynamic Covalent Surfactants. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3421–3424. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007401
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- European Commission
- COST Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!