F.L. acknowledges funding by NSFC (Grant No. 31040032); Q.W acknowledges funding by the “Bairen Ji Hua” program from CAS, MOST (Grant No. 2011CB965004), NSFC (Grant No. 20173225, 91023038), and CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams; Z.Z. thanks funding by MOST (Grant No. 2011CB933600). The authors thank Peidong Yang at UC Berkeley for helpful discussions; Gang Ji and Lijun Bi at Institute of Biophysics, CAS for assistance in cryo-TEM sampling and testing; Haomiao Zhu and Xueyuan Chen at Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, CAS for help with time-resolved fluorescence measurement; and Wen Zhao for 3D drawings. The authors express their appreciation to Electron Microscope Lab at Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics, CAS for the TEM facilities used in this research.
Tunable, Discrete, Three-Dimensional Hybrid Nanoarchitectures†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4202–4205, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Li, F., Gao, D., Zhai, X., Chen, Y., Fu, T., Wu, D., Zhang, Z.-P., Zhang, X.-E. and Wang, Q. (2011), Tunable, Discrete, Three-Dimensional Hybrid Nanoarchitectures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4202–4205. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007433
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 31040032
- MOST. Grant Number: 2011CB965004
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20173225, 91023038
- CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams
- MOST. Grant Number: 2011CB933600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!