We thank Dr. P. E. Kazin and Dr. V. A. Kulbachinskii for their help with physical property measurements. The Russian Foundation for Basic Research is acknowledged for the support, grant no 10-03-00277.
Extension of the Clathrate Family: The Type X Clathrate Ge79P29S18Te6†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2371–2374, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Kirsanova, M. A., Olenev, A. V., Abakumov, A. M., Bykov, M. A. and Shevelkov, A. V. (2011), Extension of the Clathrate Family: The Type X Clathrate Ge79P29S18Te6. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2371–2374. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007483
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 10-03-00277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!