This work was supported by NIH RO1 EB007825 (J.W.M.B.), U54 CA151838 (J.W.M.B.), and the Maryland TEDCO Nanotechnology Fund (J.W.M.B.), and National Creative Research Initiative grant R16-2002-003-01001-0 (T.H.), Strategic Research grant 2010-0029138 (T.H.), and World Class University Program R31-10013 (T.H.) of the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea. Human islets were provided by the National Islet Cell Resource Center. J.W.M.B is a paid consultant for Surgivision, Inc. This arrangement has been approved by The Johns Hopkins University in accordance with its Conflict of Interest policies.
Multifunctional Capsule-in-Capsules for Immunoprotection and Trimodal Imaging†
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2317–2321, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J., Arifin, D. R., Muja, N., Kim, T., Gilad, A. A., Kim, H., Arepally, A., Hyeon, T. and Bulte, J. W. M. (2011), Multifunctional Capsule-in-Capsules for Immunoprotection and Trimodal Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2317–2321. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007494
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 EB007825
- U54. Grant Number: CA151838
- the Maryland TEDCO Nanotechnology Fund
- National Creative Research Initiative. Grant Number: R16-2002-003-01001-0
- Strategic Research. Grant Number: 2010-0029138
- World Class University Program. Grant Number: R31-10013
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!