We thank Dave Hammond for help with thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), Lijiang Song for help with mass spectrometry, and Ajay Shukla for help with X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS). P.A.P. thanks the Midlands Physics Alliance Graduate School for a scholarship. The TEM, TGA, and XPS instruments as well as the mass spectrometer used in this research were purchased with support from Advantage West Midlands (part funded by the European Regional Development Fund). We thank Warwick University’s URSS Scheme for grants to J.J.M. and M.B.
The Real Graphene Oxide Revealed: Stripping the Oxidative Debris from the Graphene-like Sheets†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 3173–3177, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Rourke, J. P., Pandey, P. A., Moore, J. J., Bates, M., Kinloch, I. A., Young, R. J. and Wilson, N. R. (2011), The Real Graphene Oxide Revealed: Stripping the Oxidative Debris from the Graphene-like Sheets. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3173–3177. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007520
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- Midlands Physics Alliance Graduate School
- Advantage West Midlands
- European Regional Development Fund
- Warwick University’s URSS Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!