These authors contributed equally.
Site-Specific Synthesis and In Situ Immobilization of Fluorescent Silver Nanoclusters on DNA Nanoscaffolds by Use of the Tollens Reaction†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4176–4179, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Pal, S., Varghese, R., Deng, Z., Zhao, Z., Kumar, A., Yan, H. and Liu, Y. (2011), Site-Specific Synthesis and In Situ Immobilization of Fluorescent Silver Nanoclusters on DNA Nanoscaffolds by Use of the Tollens Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4176–4179. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007529
This research was partly supported by grants from the ONR, ARO, NSF, DOE, and NIH to Y.L. and from the ONR, ARO, NSF, DOE, NIH, and Sloan Research Foundation to H.Y. Y.L. and H.Y. were supported as part of the Center for Bio-Inspired Solar Fuel Production, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- Sloan Research Foundation
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!