F.J. García de Abajo (CSIC, Spain) is acknowledged for useful suggestions. We thank E. Solla (CACTI, U. Vigo) for carrying out the SEM measurements. A.G.M. and J.L.A.G. acknowledge the Juan de la Cierva Program (MICINN, Spain) and the Isidro Parga Pondal Program (Xunta de Galicia, Spain), respectively. This work has been funded by the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MAT2010-15374 and CTQ2010-18576), by the EU (NANODIRECT, grant number CP-FP 213948-2), and by the Croatian Ministry of Science Education and Sports (Project No. 098-0982904-2912).
Intense Optical Activity from Three-Dimensional Chiral Ordering of Plasmonic Nanoantennas†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5499–5503, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Guerrero-Martínez, A., Auguié, B., Alonso-Gómez, J. L., Džolić, Z., Gómez-Graña, S., Žinić, M., Cid, M. M. and Liz-Marzán, L. M. (2011), Intense Optical Activity from Three-Dimensional Chiral Ordering of Plasmonic Nanoantennas . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5499–5503. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007536
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- Juan de la Cierva Program
- Isidro Parga Pondal Program
- Xunta de Galicia, Spain
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: MAT2010-15374, CTQ2010-18576
- EU. Grant Number: CP-FP 213948-2
- Croatian Ministry of Science Education and Sports. Grant Number: 098-0982904-2912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!