K.G. is a European Young Investigator (EURYI). We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the DFG (project JE 572/1-1) and the SNF (PE002-117136/1). We thank Prof. Hamburger for providing the PC-12 cell line and discussions, Dr. Neuburger for X-ray analyses, and Dr. Häussinger for NMR analyses.
A Unified Approach for the Stereoselective Total Synthesis of Pyridone Alkaloids and Their Neuritogenic Activity†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4222–4226, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Jessen, H. J., Schumacher, A., Shaw, T., Pfaltz, A. and Gademann, K. (2011), A Unified Approach for the Stereoselective Total Synthesis of Pyridone Alkaloids and Their Neuritogenic Activity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4222–4226. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007671
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: JE 572/1-1
- SNF. Grant Number: PE002-117136/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!