We thank Dr. Marc-Olivier Ebert and Dr. Martin Klussmann for help with the kinetic studies. M.R. acknowledges a Stipendienfonds Schweizerische Chemische Industrie (SSCI) fellowship.
Enantioselective Allylic Etherification: Selective Coupling of Two Unactivated Alcohols†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5568–5571, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Roggen, M. and Carreira, E. M. (2011), Enantioselective Allylic Etherification: Selective Coupling of Two Unactivated Alcohols . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5568–5571. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007716
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!