This work was supported by the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (Nos. 200800560050 and 20090032120024), the Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50902103 and 50972102), and the National High-tech R&D Program of China (Nos. 2007AA021808 and 2009AA03Z301).
Laser Dispersion of Detonation Nanodiamonds†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4099–4102, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Niu, K.-Y., Zheng, H.-M., Li, Z.-Q., Yang, J., Sun, J. and Du, X.-W. (2011), Laser Dispersion of Detonation Nanodiamonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4099–4102. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007731
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Numbers: 200800560050, 20090032120024
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50902103, 50972102
- National High-tech R&D Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007AA021808, 2009AA03Z301
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.