This work was supported by the Global COE program in Chemistry of Nagoya University, Grants of JSPS for Scientific Research, the Ogasawara Foundation for the Promotion of Science & Engineering, the Asahi Glass Foundation, and the Takeda Science Foundation. Y.U. acknowledges the JSPS for financial support.
Controlled Assembly of Chiral Tetraaminophosphonium Aryloxide–Arylhydroxide(s) in Solution†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3681–3683, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Uraguchi, D., Ueki, Y. and Ooi, T. (2011), Controlled Assembly of Chiral Tetraaminophosphonium Aryloxide–Arylhydroxide(s) in Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3681–3683. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007752
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- Ogasawara Foundation for the Promotion of Science & Engineering
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Takeda Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!