This work was financially supported by the Scientific Research Foundation of East China University of Science and Technology (YD0142125), the Pujiang Talents Programme and Major Basic Research Programme of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (09J1402800, 10JC1403200), the Shuguang Talents Programme of Education Commission of Shanghai Municipality (09SG27), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20973059, 91022023, 21076076, 20925621, 20703017), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (WJ0913001), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-09-0347).
Anatase TiO2 Crystals with Exposed High-Index Facets†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3764–3768, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, H. B., Cuan, Q., Wen, C. Z., Xing, J., Wu, D., Gong, X.-Q., Li, C. and Yang, H. G. (2011), Anatase TiO2 Crystals with Exposed High-Index Facets. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3764–3768. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007771
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- Scientific Research Foundation of East China University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: YD0142125
- Pujiang Talents Programme and Major Basic Research Programme of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 09J1402800, 10JC1403200
- Shuguang Talents Programme of Education Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 09SG27
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20973059, 91022023, 21076076, 20925621, 20703017
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WJ0913001
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!