Use of the Center for Nanoscale Materials, Advanced Photon Source (11ID-C), and Electron Microscopy Center for Materials Research at Argonne National Laboratory was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357. Use of the Center for Microanalysis of Materials Facilities in Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory, University of Illinois, is partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under grants DE-FG02-07ER46453 and DE-FG02-07ER46471.
Plasmonic/Magnetic Bifunctional Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 3158–3163, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Peng, S., Lei, C., Ren, Y., Cook, R. E. and Sun, Y. (2011), Plasmonic/Magnetic Bifunctional Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3158–3163. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007794
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-07ER46453, DE-FG02-07ER46471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!