We thank the Advanced Light Microscopy Facility at EMBL and Heike Stichnoth for providing cells. Funding was partially provided by SBCancer, the ESF, and the DFG(Schu843/8-1). M.M. is a fellow of the EMBL interdisciplinary postdoc program (EIPOD).
Photoactivatable and Cell-Membrane-Permeable Phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-Trisphosphate†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3811–3814, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Mentel, M., Laketa, V., Subramanian, D., Gillandt, H. and Schultz, C. (2011), Photoactivatable and Cell-Membrane-Permeable Phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-Trisphosphate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3811–3814. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007796
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: Schu843/8-1
- EMBL interdisciplinary postdoc program (EIPOD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!