This work was supported by the NSF (grant numbers 0932823, 0933384, and 0938019), the NIH (grant numbers 1R21CA121841-01A2 and 5R01EB007350-02), and in part by the DARPA (grant number W31P4Q-08-C-0426). S.I.Y. acknowledges the support of the Korea Research Foundation (grant number KRF-2008-357-D00078).
Inhibition of Amyloid Peptide Fibrillation by Inorganic Nanoparticles: Functional Similarities with Proteins†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5110–5115, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Yoo, S. I., Yang, M., Brender, J. R., Subramanian, V., Sun, K., Joo, N. E., Jeong, S.-H., Ramamoorthy, A. and Kotov, N. A. (2011), Inhibition of Amyloid Peptide Fibrillation by Inorganic Nanoparticles: Functional Similarities with Proteins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5110–5115. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007824
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0932823, 0933384, 0938019
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R21CA121841-01A2, 5R01EB007350-02
- DARPA. Grant Number: W31P4Q-08-C-0426
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2008-357-D00078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!