We thank the US Army and Picatinny Arsenal, NJ for funding this work.
Boron Carbide as a Barium-Free Green Light Emitter and Burn-Rate Modifier in Pyrotechnics†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4624–4626, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Sabatini, J. J., Poret, J. C. and Broad, R. N. (2011), Boron Carbide as a Barium-Free Green Light Emitter and Burn-Rate Modifier in Pyrotechnics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4624–4626. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007827
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- US Army
- Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!