M.T. and T.K. thank Prof. H. Tamiaki of Ritsumeikan University for DLS measurements, Dr. K. Sugiyasu of NIMS for valuable comments, and M. Frank of NIMS for reading the manuscript. This study was partially supported by KAKENHI on Innovative Areas (“coordination programming”, Area 2107, 21108010 to M.T.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology (Japan). T.K. thanks the JSPS for financial support by a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Hierarchical Assembly of a Phthalhydrazide-Functionalized Helicene†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3684–3687, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Kaseyama, T., Furumi, S., Zhang, X., Tanaka, K. and Takeuchi, M. (2011), Hierarchical Assembly of a Phthalhydrazide-Functionalized Helicene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3684–3687. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007849
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!