Financial support by DFG (Ca147/11-3), as a part of the European joint research project “International Research Group: Diffusion in Zeolites”, and DFG Priority Program 1362 “Porous Metal–Organic Frameworks” (Ca147/15-1) is thanked for financial support. The authors thank Dr. A. Feldhoff for support in electron microscopy.
Covalent Post-Functionalization of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework ZIF-90 Membrane for Enhanced Hydrogen Selectivity†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4979–4982, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, A. and Caro, J. (2011), Covalent Post-Functionalization of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework ZIF-90 Membrane for Enhanced Hydrogen Selectivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4979–4982. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007861
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: Ca147/11-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!