XAFS measurements were performed at the Spring-8 with approval of the Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) No. 20350097 from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sport, and Culture (Japan).
Titanium(IV) Dioxide Surface-Modified with Iron Oxide as a Visible Light Photocatalyst †
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 15, pages 3501–3505, April 4, 2011
How to Cite
Tada, H., Jin, Q., Nishijima, H., Yamamoto, H., Fujishima, M., Okuoka, S.-i., Hattori, T., Sumida, Y. and Kobayashi, H. (2011), Titanium(IV) Dioxide Surface-Modified with Iron Oxide as a Visible Light Photocatalyst . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3501–3505. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007869
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sport, and Culture (Japan). Grant Number: 20350097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!