Two plasmids encoding the full length of P450BM3 and the heme domain of P450BM3 were kindly supplied by Prof. S. G. Sligar, University of Illinois (USA). This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) to Y.W. (19105044) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan) and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) to O.S. (21685018).
Use of Perfluorocarboxylic Acids To Trick Cytochrome P450BM3 into Initiating the Hydroxylation of Gaseous Alkanes†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 23, pages 5315–5318, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Kawakami, N., Shoji, O. and Watanabe, Y. (2011), Use of Perfluorocarboxylic Acids To Trick Cytochrome P450BM3 into Initiating the Hydroxylation of Gaseous Alkanes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5315–5318. doi: 10.1002/anie.201007975
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!