This publication is based on work supported by Award No. KUS-11-006-02, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). The authors wish to thank the NSF and Ford Foundation (predoctoral fellowship to H.M.N.), the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (fellowship for K.M.), Amgen, Abbott, Boehringer Ingelheim, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, and Caltech for financial support. Dr. J. T. Mohr is gratefully acknowledged for useful discussions. Larry Henling and Dr. Michael Day are acknowledged for X-ray analysis of 1 a. The Bruker KAPPA APEXII X-ray diffractometer used in this study was purchased through an NSF CRIF:MU award to Caltech, CHE-0639094.
A General Approach to the Basiliolide/Transtaganolide Natural Products: Total Syntheses of Basiliolide B, epi-8-Basiliolide B, Transtaganolide C, and Transtaganolide D†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3688–3691, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Nelson, H. M., Murakami, K., Virgil, S. C. and Stoltz, B. M. (2011), A General Approach to the Basiliolide/Transtaganolide Natural Products: Total Syntheses of Basiliolide B, epi-8-Basiliolide B, Transtaganolide C, and Transtaganolide D. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3688–3691. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008003
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!