We thank Dr. Y. Tokita (Sony Corporation) for suggestions, and the members of BL38B1 of SPring-8 for assistance during the diffraction data collection. A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Grant No. 18655054 for T.U.) was awarded from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), and PRESTO, JST. Synchrotron radiation experiments were conducted under the approval of 2008A1124 and 2009B1065 at SPring-8.
Post-Crystal Engineering of Zinc-Substituted Myoglobin to Construct a Long-Lived Photoinduced Charge-Separation System†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4849–4852, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Koshiyama, T., Shirai, M., Hikage, T., Tabe, H., Tanaka, K., Kitagawa, S. and Ueno, T. (2011), Post-Crystal Engineering of Zinc-Substituted Myoglobin to Construct a Long-Lived Photoinduced Charge-Separation System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4849–4852. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008004
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 18655054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!