Marie Curie: Recipient of the 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and Discoverer of the Chemical Elements Polonium and Radium
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4752–4758, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Friedrich, C. and Remane, H. (2011), Marie Curie: Recipient of the 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and Discoverer of the Chemical Elements Polonium and Radium. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4752–4758. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008063
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!