Support has been provided in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B), the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan), and in part by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation. K.T. thanks the JSPS for a fellowship.
Copper-Catalyzed 1,4-Addition of Organoboronates to Alkylidene Cyanoacetates: Mechanistic Insight and Application to Asymmetric Catalysis†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5548–5552, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Takatsu, K., Shintani, R. and Hayashi, T. (2011), Copper-Catalyzed 1,4-Addition of Organoboronates to Alkylidene Cyanoacetates: Mechanistic Insight and Application to Asymmetric Catalysis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5548–5552. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008196
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!