We thank Dr. M. Kino-oka and Dr. M.-H. Kim at Osaka University for CLSM observation. This work was supported mainly by PRESTO-JST, partly by an Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in 2006 (06B44017a) from NEDO of Japan, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (21106514) from MEXT of Japan, and by the Noguchi Institute.
Quantitative 3D Analysis of Nitric Oxide Diffusion in a 3D Artery Model Using Sensor Particles†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7557–7561, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Matsusaki, M., Amemori, S., Kadowaki, K. and Akashi, M. (2011), Quantitative 3D Analysis of Nitric Oxide Diffusion in a 3D Artery Model Using Sensor Particles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7557–7561. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008204
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
- Industrial Technology Research Grant Program. Grant Number: 06B44017a
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 21106514
- MEXT of Japan
- Noguchi Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!