This work was supported financially by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (the Global COE Program “Integrated Materials Science” on Kyoto University) from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We are grateful to Ms. Yuki Yamamoto, Dr. Kenji Kitayama, and Mr. Ikuo Takahashi (Daicel Chemical Industries, Ltd.) for ICP analysis. We thank Dr. Kazufumi Kohno (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology) for carrying out duplicate experiments.
Mizoroki–Heck-Type Reaction Mediated by Potassium tert-Butoxide†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4671–4674, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Shirakawa, E., Zhang, X. and Hayashi, T. (2011), Mizoroki–Heck-Type Reaction Mediated by Potassium tert-Butoxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4671–4674. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008220
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!