We are grateful to Dr. Gordon Miller (Iowa State University) for granting access to X-ray facilities and Dr. Peter Müller (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) for helpful discussions on crystal structure refinement. Ames Laboratory is operated for the U.S. Department of Energy by Iowa State University under Contract No. DE-AC02-07CH11358.
Molecular Growth of a Core–Shell Polyoxometalate†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5212–5216, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Fang, X., Kögerler, P., Furukawa, Y., Speldrich, M. and Luban, M. (2011), Molecular Growth of a Core–Shell Polyoxometalate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5212–5216. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008225
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-07CH11358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!