These authors contributed equally to this study.
A Branched Extender Unit Shared between Two Orthogonal Polyketide Pathways in an Endophyte†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4667–4670, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Xu, Z., Ding, L. and Hertweck, C. (2011), A Branched Extender Unit Shared between Two Orthogonal Polyketide Pathways in an Endophyte. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4667–4670. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008265
We thank A. Perner and F. Rhein for MS and NMR spectroscopy measurements, B. Kuehn, H. Heinecke, and U. Valentin for assistance in routine experiments, and C. Weigel for performing biological assays. This research was financially supported by the BMBF (GenoMik Transfer).
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!