We thank the NIH-NCI (U01-CA151455) for financial support and Mr. Caleb A. Kent and Cheng Wang for experimental help.
Phosphorescent Nanoscale Coordination Polymers as Contrast Agents for Optical Imaging†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3696–3700, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, D., Huxford, R. C. and Lin, W. (2011), Phosphorescent Nanoscale Coordination Polymers as Contrast Agents for Optical Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3696–3700. doi: 10.1002/anie.201008277
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
- NIH-NCI. Grant Number: U01-CA151455
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!