Both authors contributed equally to this work.
1,4-Fullerene Derivatives: Tuning the Properties of the Electron Transporting Layer in Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5166–5169, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Varotto, A., Treat, N. D., Jo, J., Shuttle, C. G., Batara, N. A., Brunetti, F. G., Seo, J. H., Chabinyc, M. L., Hawker, C. J., Heeger, A. J. and Wudl, F. (2011), 1,4-Fullerene Derivatives: Tuning the Properties of the Electron Transporting Layer in Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5166–5169. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100029
Partial support of this work (A.V., N.A.B., F.G.B., F.W.) was provided by MC-CAM IRP7. Additional support (C.S., N.D.T., M.L.C.) was provided by the Center for Energy Efficient Material, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001009.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!