These authors contributed equally to this work.
Efficient Gold(I)-Catalyzed Direct Intramolecular Hydroalkylation of Unactivated Alkenes with α-Ketones†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4937–4941, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, Y.-P., Liu, X.-Y. and Che, C.-M. (2011), Efficient Gold(I)-Catalyzed Direct Intramolecular Hydroalkylation of Unactivated Alkenes with α-Ketones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4937–4941. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100044
We are thankful for the financial support of The University of Hong Kong (University Development Fund), the Hong Kong Research Grants Council, and the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong SAR of China (Area of Excellence Scheme, AoE/P-10/01). Y.-P.X. thanks the Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong and the External Cooperation Program of CAS (GJHZ200816).
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- The University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council
- University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong SAR of China. Grant Number: AoE/P-10/01
- Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong
- External Cooperation Program of CAS. Grant Number: GJHZ200816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!