This work was supported by the Natural National Science Foundation of China (20904006, 91027025), the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB932503), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (1052nm01600, 09J1401100), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-09-0318), the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, and visiting fellowship at the Key Laboratory of Molecular Engineering of Polymers (Fudan University), Ministry of Education of China.
Magnetochromatic Polydiacetylene by Incorporation of Fe3O4 Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5486–5489, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, X., Li, L., Sun, X., Liu, Y., Luo, B., Wang, C., Bao, Y., Xu, H. and Peng, H. (2011), Magnetochromatic Polydiacetylene by Incorporation of Fe3O4 Nanoparticles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5486–5489. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100064
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- Natural National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20904006, 91027025
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932503
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 1052nm01600, 09J1401100
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0318
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.