These authors contributed equally to this work
Highly Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles with a Unique Magnetization Mechanism†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4663–4666, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Yoon, T.-J., Lee, H., Shao, H. and Weissleder, R. (2011), Highly Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles with a Unique Magnetization Mechanism. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4663–4666. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100101
The authors thank C. Ross (MIT) for her generous support in magnetic measurements; R. Zhang, G. Wojtkiewicz, J. Figueiredo, J. Chen and M. Nahrendorf for their assistance in MRI; N. Sergeyev for synthesizing CLIO; D. Issadore, M. Liong and E. Keliher for helpful discussions; Y. Fisher-Jeffes for reviewing the manuscript. This work was supported by National Institute of Health Grants 2R01-EB004626, U54-CA119349, and TPEN contract (HHSN268201000044C).
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- National Institute of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: 2R01-EB004626, U54-CA119349
- TPEN. Grant Number: HHSN268201000044C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!