This work was supported by a grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Computations were performed on the GPC supercomputer at the SciNet HPC Consortium. SciNet is funded by the Canada Foundation for Innovation under the auspices of Compute Canada, the Government of Ontario, the Ontario Research Fund—Research Excellence, and the University of Toronto.
Interaction of a Chemically Propelled Nanomotor with a Chemical Wave†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 43, pages 10165–10169, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Thakur, S., Chen, J.-X. and Kapral, R. (2011), Interaction of a Chemically Propelled Nanomotor with a Chemical Wave. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10165–10169. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100111
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Government of Ontario
- Ontario Research Fund—Research Excellence
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!